Fall City: Sin City Style Animation and Web Comic
Fall City is a two-part project. The first is a bi-weekly comic strip on a sub domain here where I will post all of my web comics. The second is an anime style animation spanning an episode for each character, then a finale for the wrap up, making five episodes in all. The web comic will be going for as long as I can keep up with it.
In a run-down city a group of individuals on a lone path take on a mob boss in their own way. Brute force, speed or shadow magic help them take on the bad guys in the hopes of thwarting their plan to open a 'demon well' in the center of the city.
- On a mission to save her mother who has been taken control of by the crime boss's mysterious helper 'Proxy'.
- Detective Shade. Left the police force when his powers to shift through shadows started to draw attention from his friends on the force.
- Young man with increadible reflexes and enhanced speed. Fancies himself as a vigilante.
- Spends most of the day drunk to dull the pain of losing his loved ones. Has immense strength.
- Real identity is unknown. Uses the body of others to do his will.
- Can suck the life force out of his victims to extend his life.
- Has 'enhanced' his body to digest a whole human being over the course of days.
- The crime boss of Fall City. His true motivations are unknown.
*These names may change in future.
The main tools being used for Fall City are Blender and Gimp for the comic with the added benefit of Audacity for the animation.